Website Design

Give your website the edge with a tailor made design

Invest in a high quality Bespoke Website Design and boost your business

A bespoke website design is tailored to your specific business needs and creates brand awareness

Business Card

£199 + VAT

Single Payment

Order Today
  • 'One Page' Layout Design
  • WordPress Integration
  • Responsive Design
  • 3 Months FREE Hosting

CMS Website

£299 + VAT

Single Payment

Order Today
  • Bespoke Home Page Design
  • 5 Content Pages
  • WordPress Integration
  • Responsive Design
  • 3 Months FREE Hosting

E-Commerce

£499 + VAT

Single Payment

Order Today
  • Bespoke Home Page Design
  • 5 Content Pages
  • E-Commerce Specific Pages
  • 20 Products included
  • WordPress Integration
  • Responsive Design
  • 3 Months FREE Hosting

* All prices are based on the mentioned inclusions. More content pages as well as E-Commerce products added by us can be purchased upon request. Free Hosting will be provided to suit the level of package purchased, standard, premium and infinite plans respectively.

Benefits of a Custom Design

Having a web presence has become a requirements of owning a business in the 21st century. Most customers expect a business to have a website, if not then the perception of the business drops. Due to this, having a well designed website becomes more crucial than ever in order to compete in the crowded marketplace.

Build a stronger brand and convert more leads

A brick and mortar store is great for passers by, but many people will not be aware of your business, not to mention people who are too far to travel to your location. This means that by having an online presence on the internet that is available to everyone, your business can attract more customers. This tends to result in an increased number of sales, many times grater than the investment into building an online presence.

1Build your brand

2Increase your visitors

3Showcase your products

4Convert them to new leads

5Cash-in on increased sales!

Essential features Included with all Designs at no extra cost!

All modern websites should include the following features, so we include them as standard within our package prices

Responsive Design

Since everyone uses a mobile phone now. Almost 50% of individuals will be viewing your website on a mobile device. So we make every site look great on whatever the screen size.

SEO Optimized

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is vital for finding your website in the crowded online world. So we make sure that every website is easier to find on a search engine.

Fast Load Speed

Page load speed is the first impression, so we aim for the fastest load speeds possible through a range of methods.

Language Support

We know that running a business now is international, especially on the internet. So we make it easy to support multiple languages as you grow.

Frequently Asked Questions

To help you make an informed decision, we've compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions relating to the products and services listed on this page.

If you can't find the answer to your question or if you would like more information about it, please feel free to contact us at any time and we'll be happy to help you.

Submit Your Questions
We thrive on great customer service. So we always answer any questions that a customer may have. If extra work is required, then that can be purchased as needed.
Due to the nature of web development, we cannot offer a money back guarantee. Instead we strive to achieve the required end-product the first time.
It all depends on the size of a project. A typical website gets completed within 30-90 days depending on its size. Large projects may take longer depending on the scope of work.
We accept Cash, Cheque or any credit/debit card. We try our best to facilitate all kinds of payment options.
No. To ensure customer satisfaction and confidence. We require a 25% deposit before work begins, then the remaining 75% is paybale as a lump payment, or 3 equal payments over 3 months with no interest.

Powered by WHMCompleteSolution

Copyright © 2016 - 2019 - InfiniteHost™ - All Rights Reserved.